Slide In separations by pages/posts

Hello

I set up 2 Slide In's. One for the main page (worked fine) and one for a specific post (this also works fine) The only problem is that despite I set the 2nd one (for the specific post) properly, by choosing the slide in on the post's admin page within the widget, the 2nd Slide In has overwritten the 1st one on the main page. So from now I have no 1st Slide In, only the 2nd one on the specific post and for the main page also. 1st Slide In should remain as it was and the 2nd one should not go to the main page. Can you pls help me to find out whats the problem with it? (I also Flushed the cache from WP admin) Thanks

Regards
Alex

Tyler Postle

Hey Sandor,

Hope you're doing well today!

This looks like it has something to do with your theme and the jobs archive being on your home page as well.

If you use a different page as your home page then does it all work as expected?

Or if you change the featured post to a different one, that doesn't have a slide in assigned to it?

Just wanting to narrow down the issue further here.

I tested trying to add the home page slide in to the home page specifically, and it was still showing your other one.

Look forward to hearing back here Sandor!

All the best,
    Tyler