Slide In Spanish Translation by ElPino for wpmudev

Hi WPMUDEV members,

Greetings guys!! here the Spanish translation for Newest Slide In plugin just released from WPMU DEV, bellow you will find a step by step guide how to install it, guaranty to work!, well if you have any problems just ask here, you can ask in Spanish; ill help you, i speak Spanish! :wink: anyway, I've been working on translating most of WPMU plugins to Spanish my native language, this is my sixth one to add to the community, a gift to WPMU community, only available via the forum, i have install it and tested it in three sites, this is in Latino American neutral Spanish hope you like it, enjoy :wink:

P.S. if you find any errors, please report via here so i can update and re-up it

Installation.

Step 1: Download the Spanish translated files from this link http://bit.ly/14hAKca this for Slide In Plugin

Step 2: via ftp (if your WordPress is in Spanish skip this step), go to your WordPress installation and edit wp-config.php file, search for the line ('WPLANG', '') and replace it with ('WPLANG', 'es_ES')

Step 3: go to folder wp-content/plugins/slide-in/languages and here you want to either delete the original English file or rename it to BAKwdsi.po

Step 4: upload the files provided on the zip file wdsi-es_ES.mo and wdsi-es_ES.po, that's it you are done.

Cheers
Alex

Note: this steps assume you have WordPress install and the mention plugin.