Slider and dropping settings

Three problems
1 images in the slider don’t resize. Should they or do I need to install Tinthumb? The slider has also now completely disappeared.
Dropping settings
2 the theme often and randomly drops the menu bar settings. The result is that instead of appearing as submenu items all the pages appear as main menu items, a very untidy three lines. Resetting is easy though as the backend structure is intact. All I have to do is save and everything reverts back to where it was.
Similarly whenever I go into the homepage settings and come out it drops the text in the “Your Network intro header text” box.
3 Is there any way to remove the Your Network sub intro post text area. When it doesn’t have any text in it looks messy and redundant.

aecnu

Greetings kevincuming,

Thank you for bringing these items to our attention.

1 images in the slider don’t resize. Should they or do I need to install Tinthumb? The slider has also now completely disappeared.
    Dropping settings

I have no idea but the images I have inserted into my web site using this theme are flawless to this day from the day I created it in (March 2012)

I do not understand the rest of this issue, please clarify.

2 the theme often and randomly drops the menu bar settings. The result is that instead of appearing as submenu items all the pages appear as main menu items, a very untidy three lines. Resetting is easy though as the backend structure is intact. All I have to do is save and everything reverts back to where it was.

I have never had this issue happen, are you using a caching plugin by any chance?

On my site I do not have any sub pages defined so what is the URL to you site so that I can check this out first hand?

3 Is there any way to remove the Your Network sub intro post text area. When it doesn’t have any text in it looks messy and redundant.

Yes there is if you remove the coding for it - but before we do that are you sure that you will never use it?

Please advise on all of the above.

Cheers, Joe