Slider CSS

Im working on setting up the product theme and noticed that while the top menus CSS works fine the sliders buttons are all static unless you use the product default theme...

Is this a problem with pictures in the Style Specific images or in the CSS?

Either way could you point me in the right direction to fix it... like what style element Im looking for so I dont manage to screw the entire page up lol.

http://lchosts.com/

Page isint nearly done but if you want to see what Im talkin about there ya go.

• LCDist

right but there are buttons underneath the slider, for each of the slides... If I were to swicth the the default theme, or even a custom style theme theres a active, onhover, etc setting for each.... Just like the top menu has for the home, and whatever pages are up there.... they change color if they are active or hovered on

The sliders buttons in this theme, as well as all but the default theme, currently are 1 color no matter if its active or hovered or what... Id assume it was just a color thing but looking at the style sheet I see you guys mix images in too which honestly Im out of my depth there so I just wanted to confirm how to fix it before I started tweaking things.

• LCDist

ok I figured it out...

For anyone who wants to know how to fix the slider buttons... its under pagination

at the very bottom of the preset style sheet om library\styles there is some settings for pagination colors all but the product.css has the following:

ul.pagination li {
    ul.pagination{
    ul.pagination a{
    ul.pagination li.active a {color:

You need to add another one that the product.css has that the rest dosent.

ul.pagination li.active a {background:

as long as its not the same hex as the top ones you should be set

I dont know if thats the proper way to fix this but it worked for me now they act like buttons again for me.... I couldnt get a hover but as it turns out none of em had a hover... not that critical anyway I j ust wanted people to be able to see which slide was active when they were lookin at my page.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.