slider images not showing

Images in slider on home page have always shown just fine. But recently they do not display even though no settings have been changed in theme. I have already tried disabling all plugins and that did not resolve. I have also granted you support access in my dashboard.
*Side note hint - When in home page edit area, and use ''visual builder'' you will notice that the slider images appear. BUT on live site they do not apprear. I don't know if this will help you.

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Joseph,

I had a look at your installation but I'm afraid that I can't find what's causing this for you.

When I check your page structure, the CSS that applies slider images is loaded on the page, however the CSS from there is not applied to slider element for some reason.

Here's what I'm referring to, this CSS here is loaded near the bottom of the page and the part highlighted is what's applying your slider image:

But when I check the element itself, that CSS from above screenshot is not applied to it at all, as you can see here:

I'm afraid that you will need to get in touch with your themes developer for further investigation so they can check why the loaded CSS is not being properly applied.

P.S. In Divi > Theme Options > Custom CSS you have some CSS code with errors that you should check and fix.
    I tried removing it temporarily to see if it's causing the issue with the slider but it didn't make any difference.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.