Slider Improvements

There are two types of sliders and both work somewhat differently.

1. Slider background - this works great in terms of how it uses the image and how it is full width. The only thing it is missing is the option to add different captions to each slide with the option to properly format and position the captions.

2. Draggable Slider Element. This is not full width, even though it gives a somewhat limited ability to add captions to individual slides. If you make it full width using CSS, the image gets distorted. If you increase its height the image get distorted. It does not adjust the image according to the height change. The caption is also very limiting as you can't just move it to the exact spot you need. You can only only left, center or right align it. But what if I want to right align but center the text? Not possible currently.

Will be great if this can be worked upon as one does need a full width slider with captions for individual slide but with complete control over where the caption lands and its formatting.

• Rupok

Hi Erum, hope you had a wonderful day.

If you make it full width using CSS, the image gets distorted. If you increase its height the image get distorted.

I could not regenerate these two on my test site. Would you mind allowing Support Access so we can have a closer look at this?

To enable support access you can follow this guide here:
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Well, moving the caption to anywhere as you want and individual caption for background slider sounds to be nice features. I can see you have already posted this in our Features and Feedback section. I hope more people like these ideas because more people liking the idea, more chances our developers will work on this and will include these features in our future releases.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.