Slider Revolution on Multisite

We would like to use Slider Revolution on one of the sites on our multisite.
If I network activate it is shows up for use on the site, but it will not update to the current version, even when I supply the purchase code.

If I have to install it in the individual site, where would I do that?
There is no Add NEW button in the plug-ins area of the site.

• Milan

Hello @John Langlois,

I hope you are having a good day and thanks for the asking. :slight_smile:

Thanks @SqueakyOx Dev for chiming in. :slight_smile:

Dear @John Langlois let me go bit by bit to answer your question well. :slight_smile:

We would like to use Slider Revolution on one of the sites on our multi-site.

Many of the plugin supports sub-site wise activation.

To do so please install plugin as Network admin via Network Admin > Plugins or upload it to /wp-content/plugins/ via ftp client but please don't activate it as network wide. Now login to one of your sub-site as that site admin where you want to activate revolution slider, Go to Plugins menu and find revolution slider there, Can you see any link saying "Activate" if yes then you can activate revolution slider on that subsite without network activating it and if not then I am sorry you can't do this, you need to activate it as network wide.

Make sure that you've enabled plugin administration menus under Network Admin >> Settings > Network Settings > Enable administration menus before following above steps.

But you can always ask support to revolution slider support team to spread some more light on this so that you can take better decision what to do next.

There is no Add NEW button in the plug-ins area of the site.

This is because by default plugin accessibility menus are not allowed for all sub-sites on multi-site network.

I hope this helps you.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Cheers,
    Milan Savaliya.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.