Slider-Revolution slider not showing

Hi,

I recently installed Hummingbird on my site and have been playing around with it and WP smush pro. However, suddenly the slider on my homepage stopped working and is not showing. There is only blank space there now. In addition, there seems to be some issue with the blog feed section of my homepage too. I have attached some photos for reference.

• Rupok

Hi Micah Cortese,

So sorry to hear the inconvenience you are having. Did you enable Hummingbird minification? If yes, can you disable minification for all assets and then turn on minification for one by one? And check at which point things start breaking. If anything breaks, skip that file and go on.

This sometimes happen because different plugin and themes require different asset (CSS and JS) files. Some of them work best when not minified and not combined. As different sites use different theme and plugin combination, it's really not possible to find any optimum setup for all sites.

So I'll suggest you to try enabling minification one by one. In this way, you can find out the most optimum minification setup for your site.

And Smush only compresses and optimizes your site images. It does nothing else. So I don't think Smush has to do anything here.

Please let us know how this trial and error go. If the issue is not resolved even after disabling minification and combining for all assets, please report. We will be glad to investigate further.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.