Slot shows busy but there is no Appointment showing in the admin

I’m having a bizarre problem with Appointments +. One of my Services has a booking at 8pm on 25th Jan but when I go to the admin dashboard I can’t find any booking.

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello John Neilson

Hope you are doing well!

The service in question is 3 hours duration. Working hours for the Studio 2 service are set to end at 22:00 , so this is why the 20:00 appointments is not available for booking for this service. If the Working end hours will be set to 23:00, then the slot will be available.

Let me know if you have any further questions!

Cheers,

Nastia

• John Neilson
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi!

Here's is a screeshot of Studio 2 for 25th Jan when I select to book 1hour. It shows anytime after 4pm is free.

Now I'd like to book a 3-hour slot from 6pm-9pm but when I try to look for 3-hour slot availability, it just shows me 5pm.

Do you know how I can allow the system to allow booking any 3-hour slot after 4pm?

Thanks!

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hello there John Neilson,

hope you're doing well and please excuse our late response here.

I reviewed your settings and I can see that there're multiple bookings made already for that day and that service provider, thus the results you're getting.

Please keep in mind that as long as you only have one service provider per studio room, then all users have to share him/her. :slight_smile:

Let me know, if I miss something else here.

Thank you,

Dimitris

• John Neilson
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi Dimitris,

Thanks for looking into the issue. We fixed the problem by changing to ‘Minimum time based appointment duration calculus (legacy)’ from the default ‘ Service duration based calculus’. What you saw are new live bookings after changing the setting.

Many thanks!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.