Slow loading time when clicking order now button

If you go to my website http://www.landfallhosting.com click on "Shared Hosting" and then click "Order Now" there is a very long load time it seems maybe a mysql database hang or something. After you click order now you can go back to homepage and try it again and will load quickly until you clear your cookies.

Any idea on what could be causing this? I

• Brody
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

This is what my hosting company has said to me:

Thank you for your reply.

I do not see in the logs that that wp-integration.php is the problem, also the page loads without an delay. With testing the domain through Chrome I could not see a delay either while "Inspecting Elements" then going to the network tab. Still I have also optimized MySQL for you to help with any MySQL database hang ups. You may want to contact WordPress about this as well as this is as well as it is a third party software that falls out of our support range. If you have any questions or need further assist please let us know.

I am using chrome and I am still experiencing a delay. Not sure what to do at this point.

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi @Brody,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I also saw that wp-integration.php file is taking time to respond and as you have said it is only occurring initially and not when we revisit the page.

I think this is because wp-integration.php file is used for Cookie Syncing and initially cookie is not present to do this work so in initial request it gets created and so take some time to load page but in later page load it doesn't happen but i am not sure with it so i will discuss with developers, test it on other sites also and let you know more about it.

Cheers.

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi @Brody

Thanks for reply.

Would you mind if I logged in to your site and did some testing? This might help get to the bottom of this faster. If this is ok, just send info through our contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/
    - Choose "I have a different question"
    - Include my name in the subject "Vinod Dalvi"
    - Include the URL of this post in your message so that I may track this issue better
    - Include any relevant login information (Wordpress admin info username + password )
    - Include FTP Details

Best Regards,

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi @Brody,

Thanks for sending me site access and also thanks for you patience.

I have just uploaded whmcs-wordpress-integration/wp-integration.php file from the plugin to the root of your WHMCS install as described in "Cookie Syncing" section on this page https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/whmcs-wordpress-integration/#usage and noticed that the loading time is decreased now.

Can you just check it once and let me know the result?

Best Regards,

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.