Slow page and translation problem

Hi

I really like this plugin. But I have two problems. One is the page is loading very slow and I have no idea why.
The other is I want to translate some options on my website from English to Dutch and try do_shortcode but I can not find how to do it. Will you please help me

I am not a rooky but no pro either :wink:

Grt Marion

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey there Grt Marion,

Hope you're doing well today!

Which page is loading slow? and could you grant support access so we can have a closer look? :slight_smile:

You can grant support access via WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access.

The other is I want to translate some options on my website from English to Dutch and try do_shortcode but I can not find how to do it. Will you please help me

Are you wanting to translate all the Appointments+ options/text? In that case, we already have the plugin 100% translated into Dutch, thanks to our helpful community :slight_smile:

You can grab the .mo and .po files here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/translate/projects/appointments/nl/default

Once you have those files then upload them to:

/wp-content/languages/plugins/

If the /languages/plugins folders don't exist then just manually create them and upload the Appointments+ language files. Then when you change your sites base language to Dutch it will translate that text as well.

Look forward to hearing back!

Cheers,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.