Slow response and timeout on my site

My site is super slow in respose even after optimizing the images and it sometime even return a timeout error. Contacted my hosting team a couple of time but issue still not resolved. Maybe your team can advice?
Looking forward to your reply

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello Rax

When I check your site in the browser, it was loaded fast. Looks like the page cache is working fine.

What I noticed in the performance report, the "Eliminate render-blocking resources" score is very low. So, you can work on that. This is a bit tricky.

First of all, please take a backup of your database. Then go to Dashboard > HummingBird > Asset Optimization > And move files to footer. This can break the site, so it's better to move 5 files to footer at a time. And each time, keep checking if anything broke. If it breaks, revert for those five files and move next 5 files. That should increase your score more.

And I can see you have a request to http://www.qr**fx.com/?wc-ajax=get_refreshed_fragments which takes more than 3secs to load. I am not sure if it comes with woocommerce itself or any other third party supporting plugin, so you may need to contact them to know why it's taking that much time.

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.