slowing my site down

hi
I got the app a few days ago, and since I got the app, my sites feels slower, altho I was hoping it would speed up my startup but it did not see, and when I'm trying to deactivate it, nothing seems to be happening, I had really high hopes from the app esp when you guys are charging montly :slight_frown: altho wpsmuh pro is amazing , is there anything you guys can help me with or im on my own

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello muwaaz,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I see that you have assigned this thread to the "WPMU DEV Dashboard" plugin but I'm not sure if you are actually referring to this one or to WP Smush that you mentioned later in the post.

If it's WP Smush then it might indeed be affecting site's speed a bit if a "bulk smushing" option is currently running but other than this it does nothing, apart from when you upload some image to the site - still that works in background only.

Also, what do you mean by "nothing happens" when you're trying to disable the plugins: is it that it doesn't get deactivated when you go to "Plugins -> All plugins" and click "Deactivate" for it? Or did you mean something else?

Let me know please and I'll be happy to investigate it further.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.