Small QA BUG...

A checkmark shows up if someone responds to a question (on the archive list), indicating its resolved. Regardless of if the response is relevant or answers the question.

Shouldn't a check mark only show (on the archive list) if the user has chosen an answer that they have check marked as best answer?

• phyve
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Thanks Tom,

Also, I have an older version of the QA plugin running on another site and noticed you guys changed the Editor (wysiwyg) to the Wordpress default. I know you've added the option to disable it completely, but if its is enabled you don't have the option of turning off the HTML tab.

I think many people would appreciate this update as well, Have just a plain text editor, is typically what you would find in a Q & A feature.

Your thoughts? If you can't change it, How can i disable the HTML tab in the editor myself?

Thanks in advance.

• Hakan
    • The Incredible Smush

Hi,

For your first question I understand that you are using an older version. Can you upgrade it to the new one?

For the second one, Q&A uses integrated WP editor there and WordPress itself does not support disabling of HTML tab.

However I see that there are some people who claim that they managed it. I didn't test it myself. You can try and see:
    http://wpengineer.com/1946/disable-html-editor-wordpress/

Cheers,
    Hakan

• Hakan
    • The Incredible Smush

Hi,

In the archive list, any question having an answer will have a check mark.

You can change the image by adding these inside " additional css rules" field:

.qa-answered-icon {
    	background-image: url(../img/yourpicture.png) !important;
    }

Cheers,
    Hakan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.