Smart Crawl - only available in the network admin

I am not understanding how smart crawl works. I have it network activated but I am not understanding how you can edit information for each site. When I go to a site in the network there is no settings at the site level.

• Sajid

Hi @mjpaulus0,

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

You have to activate it network wide from Network Admin > Plugins. Once activated network wide you will see a new menu under Network Admin > Settings > SmarCrawl.

Now configure the default options for each tab. Under each tab you will see option to Allow Site Admin access select yes if you want to make this tab visible to other subsite admins on your network.

Repeat this for each tab, once you are done add following line in wp-config.php file, save changes and upload back to server.
    define( 'WDS_SITEWIDE', false );

Now you will see SmartCrawl menu under Settings of each website on your network.

Also the SmartCrawl menu will be disappeared from Network Admin > Settings once you will add the code in wp-config.php file. If you want to see this again in network admin then simply set the define from false to true. So the code will be like this:
    define( 'WDS_SITEWIDE', true );

Hope that helps! Feel free to post a reply if you need further assistance :slight_smile:
    Cheers, Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.