Smart crawl sitemap confusion

I have lots of questions and concerns but let's start with the easiest one:

Does SmartCrawl automatically generate the sitemap??? If it does, why am I asked for the path to the sitemap???

This is a multisite. The purpose of the sub.sites varies but I can only enter keywords at network level. Therefore the keywords will be irrelevant and WRONG for some sites. Yes, I'm confused.

I have read multipe support questions about Upfront and SEO and I am still not clear. Good SEO is all about content, not keywords. I have great content but since Upfront does not store that content in the page URL, how is my content going to be indexed and ranked for SEO??? NOTE that I am referring to content, NOT the entries I can add manually to Smartcrawl.

I have an urgent need to get one site - david.wilks.online - SEO optimised. I am seriously worried that the Upfront/SmartCrawl combo is going to hinder me, not help. Tell me I'm wrong and 'show me the light' please.

David Wilks

Sajid

Hi David,
    Hope you are doing good today

Does SmartCrawl automatically generate the sitemap??? If it does, why am I asked for the path to the sitemap???

It does generate the sitemap automatically. For me on single site it does generate the full path in the field as well.

However, on multisite it ask me to add the path. Please allow me to ping the developer of this plugin to get his invaluable feedback on this matter.

Beside this, I can see it generates the sitemap.xml that is required for google to index the site so we are good to go.

This is a multisite. The purpose of the sub.sites varies but I can only enter keywords at network level. Therefore the keywords will be irrelevant and WRONG for some sites. Yes, I'm confused.

Meta title, descriptions and keywords can be set network wide as well as per site basis. At the end of each tab you will see a setting to allow/disallow site admin to access this page and make changes accordingly (see screenshot).

I have read multipe support questions about Upfront and SEO and I am still not clear. Good SEO is all about content, not keywords. I have great content but since Upfront does not store that content in the page URL, how is my content going to be indexed and ranked for SEO??? NOTE that I am referring to content, NOT the entries I can add manually to Smartcrawl.

Upfront is fully compatible with SEO and display your awesome content on the page when someone will visit the page URL.

Smart crawl is a full blown SEO plugin to improve your WordPress SEO with lots of options and settings. Same with Upfront framework, it also server content to Google or any other search engines like any other WordPress theme or framework.

Hope that helps! Feel free to post a reply if you need further assistance

Best Regards,
    Sajid

David

Hi Sajid and thanks for your response. I have already enabled that option BUT there is no SmartCrawl menu in the admin section of the sub.site as you can see from this screenshot.

I have also installed SmartCrawl on another domain that is built with Upfront, used the same options but there is nothing showing on the sub.sites there either.

I have given you access to the site (wilks.online).

Looking forward to a solution.

DW