After the latest big update, SmartCrawl is causing a pretty significant problem with the WP admin. While all other admin pages seem to be functioning properly, all the dashboard widgets in index.php are missing, leaving a blank page (see attached image). Here's what I know:
* The problem occurs with all other plugins deactivated except WPMU plugins.
* The problem occurs w/ the default 2016 theme activated.
* The "Screen Options" and "Help" on index.php aren't working.
* I don't see any JS errors in the console.
* All other pages in the admin appear to be functioning fine, including the SmartCrawl admi pages.
* I'm seeing the same behavior in the latest Chrome and Firefox on Windows 10.
Please advise...thank you!