SmartCrawl causing a 500 server error

On my latest version of Extra theme, when I try to edit a page, returns 500 errors and on debug.log out of memory, I decided to increase the memory, but no luck, when I roll back the theme version it works fine, can you help me?

• Kris
    • Support

Hi Russell

Hope you are doing good today.

I’m sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue. I review whole chat session from that day.

Can you send us below data through our secure contact form here https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question and make sure that subject is “I have a different question” and:

– Mark to my attention: ATTN: Krzysztof Tomczyk

– Site access (login URL / username / password)

– link to google drive or dropbox where you can share this current theme version so we could debug this more

– Link back to this thread

Please confirm here in thread that you have sent that message.

Kind Regards,

Kris

• Kris
    • Support

Hi Russell

Thank you for link to current version of theme, however I’m not able to replicate same issue on my side. I will need to escalate this to our SLS team. FTP connection you provide in ticket is no longer work.

Are you able to create a staging site in this case and provide us below data through our secure contact form here https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question:

– Mark to my attention: ATTN: Krzysztof Tomczyk

– Staging site access (login URL / username / password)

– Staging ftp access (host or IP / username / password)

– Link back to this thread

If you’re not able to create a staging site we will need those info:

– current site access (login URL / username / password)

– current ftp access (host or IP / username / password)

Please confirm here in thread that you have sent that message.

Kind Regards,

Kris

• Russell
    • Flash Drive

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in responding to this. I’ve now spotted the same issue on another website so we need to resolve this problem.

Log in details for the live site below. I haven’t created a staging site – this is my site which is backed up daily so it’s fine for you to use…

[MODERATOR NOTE:] Sensitive details removed. Please note that your ticket is publicly available, do not share passwords or other sensitive data on the forum.

You will need to upgrade the theme version to see the issue.

• Kris
    • Support

Hi Russell

Please don’t share any sensitive information (i.e credentials) in the Support Forum, it has public visibility and everyone will have access to it.

To do that please send it through our secure contact form here https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question and make sure that subject is “I have a different question”.

Also thank you for those data, I was able to connect to site and ftp.

I increase memory_limit = 1024M in user.ini file and I update Extra theme on your site.

I was able to edit any page in default wordpress editor, in Divi backend editor and in Divi frontend editor. There was no 500 errors.

Can you double check now on your side and confirm this?

Kind Regards,

Kris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.