SmartCrawl Conflicting with Sunshine plugin

When SmartCrawl plugin is active, new Product Options can't be added from the Sunshine > Product Options.

• Kris Tomczyk

Hi Luis

Hope you are doing good today.

I looked through all chat conversation and I made some test on this staging site.

First test I made was with Smartcrawl disabled:
    1. I was able to create a new Product Options in Sunshine > Product Options.
    2. I was able to edit product, then I check checkbox "Product Options", after that I set up some option in "Product Option Pricing". Product Options was save.
    3. I confirm that I was able to check checkbox "Product Options" it self and save product. After save this checkbox was not save.

Second test I made was with Smartcrawl enabled:
    1. I was able to create a new Product Options in Sunshine > Product Options.
    2. I was able to edit product, then I check checkbox "Product Options", after that I set up some option in "Product Option Pricing". Product Options was save.
    3. I confirm that I was able to check checkbox "Product Options" it self and save product. After save this checkbox was not save.

As you can see in both tests, in point 3, this is not a conflict with Smartcrawl plugin but requirement from Sunshine plugin which requires to check any available option in "Product Option Pricing" tab.

Hope this clarify whole situation here :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Kris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.