SmartCrawl conflicts with Elementor

I'm trying to upload templates to elementor. It keeps timing out. I previously uploaded a larger file and it worked (this was a few weeks ago). I increased the max_execution_time to 600 but still no luck.
I've found that after deactivating SmartCrawl everything works fine.
Here is the error message:

Request Timeout
This request takes too long to process, it is timed out by the server. If it should not be timed out, please contact administrator of this web site to increase 'Connection Timeout'.
  • Adam Czajczyk

Hello Chris

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I read the chat and tried to access your site to "take a look around" as sometimes it's just "another pair of eyes" that's needed to spot something that couldn't be diagnosed so far. Of course, often it turns out that much more detailed investigation is necessary but one way or another, it's always the first thing to do.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to due to 503 Service Unavailable error. That usually comes up when server resources are exhausted. It might be that "something" that is causing that is also the reason for the issue in question or the opposite way. This means that this is actually the case that will require more investigation so we would need that full access that's been discussed on chat.

If I correctly understand, you were ready to setup a staging site (it should be an exact copy of a current live site, on the same server too) so it would be great if you could do this and provide me with full access credentials.

Once you're ready, you can send all information directly to me:

Note: Don't leave your login details in this ticket.
    Instead, you can send us your details using our contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question and the template below:

Subject: "Attn: Adam Czajczyk"
    - Site login URL
    - WordPress admin username
    - WordPress admin password
    - FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - cPanel credentials (host/username/password)
    - Folder path to site in question
    - Link back to this thread for reference
    - Any other relevant urls/info

I'll be notified of your message and will investigate the issue then.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.