SMARTCRAWL effect of post to Facebook

I used to use All in One SEO which allows a definition of thumbnail to be sent to social media networks. Now I switched to SMARTCRAWL and do not find similar offer. As a result our posts feeding to Facebook Page either has no thumbnail, or the website's main image is used. All our posts have different Featured images defined.

Any suggestion?

• Rupok

Hi Marc,

You are right. I'm afraid, SmartCrawl doesn't provide facebook sharing configuration out of the box. But you can fix this for good with this plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/facebook-thumb-fixer/

This plugin works by making sure the thumbnail is derived from the featured image of your post. If your post doesn't have a featured image then it will use a fall-back image that you can specify.

The plug-in inserts the open graph meta properties, which Facebook and other social services look for when someone shares your page. These properties contain information about the page and of course the image you specify.

Please let us know if you have any confusion or if you are stuck at any point. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.