SmartCrawl is not working it keeps getting stuck

Since the SEO ANALYSIS service became available in smartcrawl, I have never been able to obtain a SEO ANALYSIS. I don't even know how it should be in the end. The error was always the same (I will attach screenshots). The analysis error is: is getting stuck at some point, and even after hours is still the same, time-out, or I am simply unable to start it. It didn't matter that this was a 5-page site or a big site like the one I am trying now, it doesn't work. I contacted support from chat today already two times. Your colleague told me first that he reset it and I should try after one hour. I tried, it didn't work - it remained stuck again. I contacted support the second time. The same colleague started it, and now it is stuck at 42 percent. I tried for weeks, and I am unable to use the service. If possible, I would appreciate a serious approach to this issue, not a ''try later'' solution.
I tried on various sites since the service is launched, it never worked. I am starting to wonder if there is really this service in place to be accessed, and I am getting very frustrated because it didn't work.

• Oguz

Hey Alexandru ,

Hope you're well today.

To understand is there any error notification I need to see debug output. So can you enable it and provide debug.log file? To make this, add the following lines to the wp-config.php file:

define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );

This way all errors will be saved in the debug.log file inside the /wp-content/ directory. Rename the debug.log to debug.txt and attach it in this thread so we could have a look at it.

Cheers!
    Oguz

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.