SmartCrawl is stuck at 0%

SmartCrawls SEO Checkup is stuck at 0%, it isn't progressing in the plugin side. Enabled debug mode, but it doesn't seem to pin point any issues specific to the plugin side. Please advise.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Saber

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I was able to reset and restart crawl from our end and the log suggests it completed successfully, discovering 237 URLs on site in total and some issues (though these I cannot identify from my end).

Could you please take a look into the site's dashboard and see if you got crawl results there now?

Unfortunately, I can't check it as the support access is not active and login credentials that you shared during the live chat session are no longer valid.

If you still can't see crawl results and/or another crawl attempt gets stuck, let me know here, please.

In such case I'd also need to take a closer look at your site. If so, please enable support access to the site for me. To do this, go to the "WPMU DEV -> Support" page in your site's back-end and click on "Grant support access" button there.

Kind regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.