SmartCrawl not finding description and favicon

My SmartCrawl isn't finding my website description, and my favicon, I switched it to default WordPress theme, and is working fine there, seems there is a conflict with Genesis Framework

• Ash

Hello Zach

I can see the favicon is working, here is a screenshot:

About the meta description, I can see there are two descriptions: http://recordit.co/shPCzcAlDH

So, it seems somewhere from your theme the first one is coming. I checked genesis SEO settings and that's empty. So, would you please ask your theme support where is that coming from and how can you stop those appearing in the source?

Let us know how it goes. Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

• Zach

Sorry, credit card had been cancelled and was waiting for the new one to come to re-open my account.

Ok now that billing is all caught up. I found where the extra meta description was coming from, the site tagline field. I turned off "Display site title and tagline" and now there is only one meta description.

Yes the favicon is present yet SmartCrawl's SEO Checkup report does not recognize it. And still has problems with Meta Tags and most odd, sitemap which it created...

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Zach,

I don't see any more error regarding the favicon on your site:

However, there is still a problem with sitemap on your site. I tried to check files on SFTP you have provided during chat session but I wasn't able because those credentials are no longer working.
    Can you send again correct access?

Note: Don't leave your login details in this ticket.
    Instead, you can send us your details using our contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question and the template below:

Subject: "Attn: Kasia Swiderska"
    - SFTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - Folder path to site in question
    - Link back to this thread for reference
    - Any other relevant urls/info

IMPORTANT: Please make sure you select "I have a different question" for your topic, so it doesn't go back to the forums - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

Please confirm here that you send those credentials

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.