SmartCrawl not saving meta and focus keyword

When I try to change meta values and focus keyword from SmartCrawl it doesn’t save correctly. For focus keyword area I am trying 3 times and saves after that. How can I solve this?

• Patrick Freitas
    • Staff

Hi Andrew

How are you today?

Sorry to heat that you are having this problem. I checked and I wasn't able to reproduce this, I edited the focus keyword and I had no problem to save the product. I can see that there are some issues with mixed content.

Wouldn't you mind please fix those issues and try again, also try using a different browser.

Let me know the results.

Best Regards

Patrick Freitas

• Andrew
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

I think that the issue is if you try to update the product before it evaluates the focus keyword you’ve entered (meaning, it doesnt have time to change to whatever color it rates the keyword at and stays gray), it doesn’t save it. I tried waiting for it to evaluate the keyword i entered and it saved everytime

• Patrick Freitas
    • Staff

Hi Andrew

I had the same behave on my end, however it happens because on the first moment the plugin evaluates the focus keyword and after that it saves the word, so if you save the page before the plugin finish the process it will not update the keyword.

Let me know for any further question,

Best Regards,

Patrick Freitas

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.