[SmartCrawl Pro] API is missing and sites missing up

Im not sure which plugin of yours isnt working but nothing site wide will save and now my api is missing from your site to mibne

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello OurSTUDIO,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I can see four domains registered with your account currently. Since you didn't assign any of them to this ticket, I assume the one affected is none of those four.

Could you tell me please what's the site in question?

Also, please make sure that you do have WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin installed and logged in into your WPMU DEV account on that site. To do that, please follow these steps:

1. login to your site as admin (or super-admin if it's a multisite)
    2. see if you can see "WPMU DEV" item in admin menu on the left in wp-admin area
    3. if not, go to the "Plugins -> All plugins" page and look fro WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin there;
    - if it's there but not active, enable it;
    - if it's there and is active, disable and enable it back;
    - if it's not there at all, download it from here https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/wpmu-dev-dashboard/ and enabled
    4. go to the "WPMU DEV" page in your wp-admin area and make sure that it's logged in into your current WPMU DEV account.

Let me know please what's the site in question and if you managed to enable and login WPMU DEV plugin to your account.

Kind regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.