[SmartCrawl Pro] Cannot type inot Smart Crawl Fields

Whenever we try to type any text into the Smart Crawl settings fields
ie. at: https://sewerpegout.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=wds_onpage#tab_homepage
we are kicked out of each field. We can only type perhaps 3 or 4 characters. Any ideas how to fix this?

• Nahid
    • Tech Support

Hey marmoset !
    Hope you are having a great day!

I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you encountered. I took a look into your site as the Support Access was enabled but wasn't able to replicate the issue. I could see that most fields in the mentioned settings page are already filled out. Here's a screenshot for reference:

I was also able to type over those fields (I didn't save my changes) but wasn't kicked out. Here's a screencast for reference:

Are you still able to replicate the issue on your end?

We'll be looking forward to hearing back from you. Thanks!

Kind regards,
    Nahid

• marmoset
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi Nahid

I enabled support access yesterday.
    The problem is still there.
    What I am noticing is that the issue only occurs in the two fields that support inserting dynamic macros, so I would say that is part of the core of the issue (ie in the keywords field I can type no problem.)
    The issue is the same as yesterday - I can type maybe 4 characters and then the field kicks me out onto the next keystroke (ie if I am doing a delete/backstroke inside the field I go the previous page)

• marmoset
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi there

THere is definitely a bug in your smart crawl plugin.
    We have just deleted every trace of firefox from our system, and then cleaned our mac completely (all caches etc), and then re-installed firefox after a restart.
    To double check we used another of our Macs using firefox and same error.

Our Specs are:
    Firefox 60.0.2 (64-bit)
    Mac OS 10.13.4

Can you get your dev team on to this, as we use Firefox for almost all our website dev effrots. Happy to proivide info as you debug this.

thanks

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.