[SmartCrawl Pro] Compilation failed: invalid range in character class

Hi,

on post edit page, before "Copy as concept - Remove - Publish button" I have hundreds of lines of error code like:

<b>Warning</b>: preg_match(): Compilation failed: invalid range in character class at offset 4 in <b>/domain.tld/wp-content/plugins/wpmu-dev-seo/includes/external/simple_html_dom.php</b> on line <b>1364</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: preg_match(): Compilation failed: invalid range in character class at offset 4 in <b>/domain.tld/wp-content/plugins/wpmu-dev-seo/includes/external/simple_html_dom.php</b> on line <b>1364</b><br />
<br />
<br />

Please how to fix it?

Thanks,
Jiri

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Jiri,

It seems like your website is running on PHP version 7.3.x? This is a know issue in PHP version 7.3, and our developers are looking to implement a fix for this in the next plugin release.

At the moment, I'm afraid, we don't have an exact ETA on when the next plugin update would be available, our developers are still working on quite a few fixes in the plugin side, and it should be out soon once it's tested fully.

The easiest workaround would to switch to PHP version 7.2.x version, and the mentioned error should be gone. I'm also checking with our developer to see whether there is any quick patch that we could share regarding this fix too.

Will keep you posted once I get further update from the developer asap. Have a nice day ahead. :slight_smile:

Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.