SmartCrawl Pro conflict with Directory Pro

SmartCrawl Pro is conflicting with Directories Pro: https://directoriespro.com/

When both plugins are enabled, we can’t access to the Sitemaps section in the subsite admin dashboard, it returns a 500 error.

• Konstantinos Xenos
    • Rubber Duck Debugger

Hi Patrick !

I did some tests with Directories on my dev environments but I’m seeing some other issues as well when using it on a Multisite, are you 100% positive that it’s multisite compatible? I couldn’t find any reference on the authors page.

Apart from that I also see that you are also using Yoast + Google XML Sitemaps. Can I re-make a conflict test and disable these as well just in case I can spot what might be going wrong?

Directories ( not the pro version ) plays normally with SmartCrawl on my local tests and the sitemaps are fiine so I can’t replicate the issue as it might be only with the Pro version of it, that’s why I’ll have to make tests on your end unfortunately.

Please make sure to keep a backup before informing me and I’ll keep one myself as well if I proceed with any changes. Else if it’s possible could you create a staging environment maybe with the Pro version enabled so we can take a look and avoid any breaks on your live site?

Regards,

Konstantinos

• Patrick
      • Flash Drive

The developer says it can be installed on multisite but needs to be activate directly on each site.

It seemed to work fine at the beginning but after adding records (80k were added) to the locations section the issue began…

• Konstantinos Xenos
        • Rubber Duck Debugger

Hey Patrick , ok the 80k records and specifically to ‘locations’ is a new parameter for me so I’ll look into that as well.

Would there be a way to freely test on your end ? With a Staging site or something that we wouldn’t mind breaking by accident?

Since it’s a live site I wouldn’t want to go around debugging deeply as anything can happen.

Regards,

Konstantinos

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.