[SmartCrawl Pro] Getting "PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method Smartcra

I just updated my site. There was updates for Smartcrawl and Extra Theme. After that, the site is unavailable. I can Access the admin dashboard, but not the site. Plese Help. This is the error in apache's log:
PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method Smartcrawl_OnPage::get_resolver() in /var/www/devwiki.consultingquest.co/public_html/wp-content/themes/Extra_Child/functions.php:426\nStack trace:\n#0 /var/www/devwiki.consultingquest.co/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): {closure}('Consulting Wiki...':wink:\n#1 /var/www/devwiki.consultingquest.co/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(208): WP_Hook->apply_filters('Consulting Wiki...', Array)\n#2 /var/www/devwiki.consultingquest.co/public_html/wp-includes/general-template.php(1040): apply_filters('pre_get_documen...', '':wink:\n#3 /var/www/devwiki.consultingquest.co/public_html/wp-includes/general-template.php(1157): wp_get_document_title()\n#4 /var/www/devwiki.consultingquest.co/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): _wp_render_title_tag('':wink:\n#5 /var/www/devwiki.consultingquest.co/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)\n#6 /var/www/devwiki.consultingquest.co/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(465): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) in /var/www/devwiki.consultingquest.co/public_html/wp-content/themes/Extra_Child/functions.php on line 426

Thank you

• Juan
    • Flash Drive

Hi Laurent,

thanks for getting in touch with us.

I have removed this function from your website, I understand this function is important for the titles and meta of the homepage on your website, I will inform the developers in regards of the issue with this function to see if we can provide you an updated version of this function compatible with the latest version of SmartCrawl.

Thanks,
    Juan

• Juan
    • Flash Drive

Hi Laurent,

Following up with this request the developer has sent me the updated version of the plugin which is:

add_filter( 'pre_get_document_title', function( $title ){

$resolver = Smartcrawl_Endpoint_Resolver::resolve();
        if ( 'static_home' == $resolver->get_location() ) {
            remove_filter( 'pre_get_document_title', array( $smartcawl_onpage, 'smartcrawl_title' ), 100 );
        }

return $title;

}, 20 );

Please add this function in the child theme functions.php file, the same location of the previous function.

Please do let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
    Juan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.