[SmartCrawl Pro] Getting "PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method Smartcra

I just updated my site. There was updates for Smartcrawl and Extra Theme. After that, the site is unavailable. I can Access the admin dashboard, but not the site. Plese Help. This is the error in apache’s log:

PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method Smartcrawl_OnPage::get_resolver() in /var/www/devwiki.consultingquest.co/public_html/wp-content/themes/Extra_Child/functions.php:426nStack trace:n#0 /var/www/devwiki.consultingquest.co/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): {closure}('Consulting Wiki...')n#1 /var/www/devwiki.consultingquest.co/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(208): WP_Hook->apply_filters('Consulting Wiki...', Array)n#2 /var/www/devwiki.consultingquest.co/public_html/wp-includes/general-template.php(1040): apply_filters('pre_get_documen...', '')n#3 /var/www/devwiki.consultingquest.co/public_html/wp-includes/general-template.php(1157): wp_get_document_title()n#4 /var/www/devwiki.consultingquest.co/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): _wp_render_title_tag('')n#5 /var/www/devwiki.consultingquest.co/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)n#6 /var/www/devwiki.consultingquest.co/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(465): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) in /var/www/devwiki.consultingquest.co/public_html/wp-content/themes/Extra_Child/functions.php on line 426

Thank you