[SmartCrawl Pro] Incorrect tab name displayed

Dear support team,

When navigating on my website, I realised that tab names are incorrect.
For instance, here : https://curly-de-provence.fr/cheval-a-vendre/

As you can see (I granted support access), the tab name is as follows :
https://i.postimg.cc/5ts03v9k/br.png
» Cheval à vendre

Instead, the name should be Cheval à vendre | Curly de Provence, as it is set in the SmartCrawl options :
https://i.postimg.cc/SxrczD5B/Capture.png
https://i.postimg.cc/8zPjxDKY/2.png

Regards,
Greg

  • Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

    Hello Greg

    I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

    I checked the site and this seems to apply only to the page that's currently set as a "blog page" in "Settings -> Reading" options of the site. There's been a bug in SmartCrawl causing this to misbehave - specifically the the "blog" page if there's a static homepage set on site.

    There's already a fix ready in the queue for it and should be released with 2.2.4 version of the plugin so please keep the plugin up to date and if the issue doesn't get solved "automatically" with that release, let me know here and we'll investigate it further.

    Kind regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.