[SmartCrawl Pro] Javascript errors in wp-admin with smartcrawl activated

Hello,
When I edit on order, some functions are not working because JAVASCRIPT errors when Smartcrawl is activated:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'getPostData' of undefined
at render_update (wds-metabox.js:83)
at handle_page_load (wds-metabox.js:125)
at HTMLDocument.init_analysis (wds-metabox.js:343)
at i (jquery.js:1)
at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (jquery.js:1)
at Function.ready (jquery.js:1)
at HTMLDocument.K (jquery.js:1)
wds-metabox.js:21 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'getPostData' of undefined
at HTMLInputElement.render_fields_change (wds-metabox.js:21)
at c (load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=thickbox,utils,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-slider,jquery-ui-sortable,underscore,shortcode,backbone,wp-util,moxiejs,plupload&ver=5.0.3:378)

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Dimitri

I hope you're doing fine today!

An error like this usually means that there's some sort of a conflict but we'd need to investigate it. I would like to take a closer look at the issue so could you please:

- enable support access to the site for me? To do that, please go to the "WPMU DEV -> Support" page in your site's back-end, click on "Grant support access" button there and let me know here once it's done

- let me know what exactly (preferably "step by step") should I do on your site to replicate the issue?

I'll then access the site and check what might be causing it and how could we fix that for you.

Best regards,
    Adam

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Dimitri,

I had a look at your site and can see the issue there but I'm afraid that I can't replicate this on my installation running SmartCrawl and WooCommerce so it seems that something else on your site is conflicting with SmartCrawl and causing this issue.

Do you have a staging site where you could perform a conflict test by disabling all of the plugins except from SmartCrawl and WooCommerce and running a default WP theme?
    After that see if the issue is gone and if it is then enable them one by one again until the issue is shown again so we can know what is exactly causing this and we can then debug it further to check where the conflict is.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Dimitri,

Thanks for doing that and apologise for the delay on my response.

I was doing some extensive testing based on your setup and I was finally able to replicate this on one of my installations.
    It seems that not all of the sites are affected but that there's something specific in the setup that's causing this, could be server related as well.

I have gathered all the information from my tests and passed it over to our devs so they can check it our further and see what's going on here.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Dimitri

I hope you're fine today and I'm sorry for keeping you waiting.

It seems that this turned out to be a bug and needs a "deeper insight". Our developers got that "on the table" already and are looking into the fix. I'm afraid I'm not able to give you an ETA on this, as it not only needs a fix but also it must pass QA tests to make sure that the fix is working and not "messing up" with any other part of the plugin but I can confirm it's being worked on. I hope it should be solved soon.

Please keep the plugin up to date and also keep an eye on this ticket in case we had any additional information or patch for you.

Kind regards,
    Adam

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Dimitri

There's been a major change implemented in the plugin code, in the part related to the issue that required fixing - not only for the fix but also a general re-factor. I can see that it has a "confirmed" status so it passed the tests. The 2.3 release should "automatically" fix the issue. I'm sorry for keeping you waiting but it was a major code change that took more than just applying some sort of patch.

Kind regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.