[SmartCrawl Pro] Make SmartCrawl Readability and SEO Advices better

Hello !
I'm switching from Yoast to SmartCrawl and I have some "issues" that not really are :
Readability and SEO Advices don't take in account the fact that I use Visual Composer and other plugins shortcodes in my content.
It would be great for that to analyze the page with a real SEO tool and not just reading the raw content of the post that is of course not readable because it's not meant to be read.
That would be really good because when I see an advice that I can't apply because it's not relevant, I'm not even reading the other advices, and then maybe loose some SEO power...

• Adam Czajczyk

Hi Guigro

I hope you're well today!

We're constantly improving SmartCrawl and while there's been some fixes released recently, regarding "builder" tools (such as e.g. WPBakery Builder aka Visual Composer), I can see on our internal task list that there are some more imporovements and some additional fixes to come with upcoming releases.

However, I'd like to make sure if what you're describing is also already included on our list for sure so can I ask you for a little help? I understand that this is about SEO tips and readability analysis given by SmartCrawl but would you mind suggesting a specific, step by step test that I could follow on my own test site to see exactly what do you mean?

That would help a lot and I could then review our tasks again and if necessary, discuss that directly with developers. I'd appreciate your feedback on this a lot!

Best regards,
    Adam

• Guigro

Hello Adam !

Thanks for your answer.
    I'm totally available to help you with that.
    What do you think about with a step by step test ? I think I'll need a step by step on how to make the step by step test :p
    If needed I can put screenshots or tell you a real example including Visual Composer and Revolution Slider where Google reads the website perfectly but SmartCrawl doesn't (yet... ^^).

Tell me more about how I can help and I'll do it asap :slight_smile:

• Adam Czajczyk

Hi Guigro

Yeah, I'm all up for "step by step" thing :wink: Basically, it'd be best if you could just give me something in style of:

1. Create a page
    2. add this and this and this module to it
    3. set these options in modules or add such and such shortcode
    4. make sure that here and here there is the text content and here is the image content
    5. go there and check this.... and so on.

I believe you got the idea. Basically, just a list actions that I should do to fully replicate the issue that you're referring to. Screenshots would also be very welcome!

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.