SmartCrawl Pro scan not working properly

SmartCrawl Pro scan not working properly. It hangs on 99% and not doing anything. Please check and help.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Ryan

I hope you’re well today and thank you for your question!

I tried to check the site and while I do see the issue, it’s a bit different for me – the crawl either takes a really long time or it got stuck at the very beginning and I couldn’t cancel/stop it.

It should eventually fail (or complete) though so please keep an eye on it and when it does, please try this:

– temporarily disable dynamic cache in SG Optimizer plugin

– purge CloudFlare cache and – if possible – try pausing CloudFlare (you can do this by using “Pause CloudFlare” link near the bottom of the right column in CloudFlare dashboard in “Ovierwie” tab – in CloudFlare account, not in CF plugin on your site).

Once that’s done, try running crawl again and see if it completes and let me know about the outcome so we’ll then see what to do next, depending on that.

Best regards,

Adam

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Ryan

Thank you for testing it and letting me know!

I checked the site again and run some tests on it but I admit I’m a bit stuck with it too. I’ll need to consult that with our developers so I’ve passed all the information to them (along with access credentials that you provided) and asked them to lend us a hand with the case.

They’ll check the site and hopefully will be able to find out and fix the culprit that I’m missing here.

Please keep an eye on this ticket and we’ll update you here as soon as we get information from our developers.

Best regards,

Adam

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Ryan

I’m sorry for keeping you waiting and I apologize for the delay on our end.

I’ve messaged our developers again, asking them for update on this as soon as possible.

If I may suggests a temporary “workaround” though: meanwhile, you might check the site with our WP Checkup as it also gives some SEO analysis so that could “get you started” right away. I checked it with your site and it does analyze it:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/wp-checkup/

Best regards,

Adam

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Ryan,

Our devs are still checking what might have happened here, it could be due to your non-www and www domains being separately registered with your account and www showing in previously registered sites, so this might be confusing the scan script but devs should be able to give you more info once this is looked into further.

Best regards,

Predrag

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Ryan,

It seems that the domain with www wasn’t the cause and our developers are looking into it further.

Could you try doing one more thing in the meantime, go to WPMU DEV dashboard in your WP admin and disconnect your site from WPMU DEV and then just login again.

This should refresh the domains and might be enough to sort it out now that www domain is gone.

Best regards,

Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.