[SmartCrawl Pro] seo optimization problem

My wesite has a static page, it has title and meta tag, key words, but smartpro does not notice and in my analiysis like “The title seems to be missing from this page. Add a title to help attract more visitors and boost PageRank. Make sure your page has a title tag.”

ı cant solve the problem

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello Sibel

I trust you’re doing well!

Please let us know where is this message is showing? By the look of it, it means that the heading H1 is not included on a page. Please grant access to your site from WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access, click on Grant Support Access button, so we could have a closer look:

Please let us know on what page this message is shown and let us know when you will grant access to your site.

Kind regards,
    Nastia

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello Sibel

I trust you’re doing well!

I apologize for the delayed response, please do not post multiple times in a thread. This moves your thread back to the queue and we are responding our threads from an oldest reply to the newest.

Unfortunately, I could not access the /wp-admin/ of your site. Are there any restrictions added to the /wp-admin/ ? If the wp-admin is renamed, please send to us your site’s credentials along with login URL

You can send credentials by using our secure contact form
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

Subject: “Attn: Nastia”
    – WordPress admin username
    – WordPress admin password
    – Login URL
    – FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    – Link back to this thread for reference
    – Any other relevant URLs

Looking forward to your email.

Kind regards,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.