[SmartCrawl Pro] Sistrix and smartcrawl?

Hi there, i use sistrix for a lot of things in the web SEO, and i found a plugin in wordpress.org, but dont work well with smartcrawl, and i think in the possibility to set a conecction within the sistrix API and the Smartcrawl plugin for manage the opportunities or the SERPS or somethiung else about the SEO, do you plan to do a connection within the sistrix tools and the smartcrawl plugin?

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Diego Díez Corral

I hope you're fine today!

I must say I'm not aware about plans for Sistrix integration (yet). Let's keep this ticket open so other Members of our community could vote for your idea and if it gets more support, I'm pretty sure our developers will put it on plugin's "to do" development list.

I think you might also want to keep a close eye on our roadmap as I believe such sort of integration would be listed there (as it'd be a "big thing"):

https://premium.wpmudev.org/roadmap/

Best regards,
    Adam

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hi Diego Díez Corral

I don't have any news on this so far, I'm afraid. This request itself didn't get much support from other Members of our community and while that doesn't mean the feature can't be implemented, I suppose some other features/fixes took priority for now.

However, I've just issued a direct question to our developers on this. I wouldn't expect any detailed declaration but I think at least they'd consider it and let us know if there's a chance to add that to SmartCrawl :slight_smile:

I'll let you know once I got a response from them (though please note that it might take a while as they are usually busy with their "coding stuff" so their response might sometimes be delayed).

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.