[SmartCrawl Pro] Smart Crawl error in admin header

Errors present:

Warning: preg_match() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in html/websites/gillsbiz/wp-content/plugins/wpmu-dev-seo/includes/core/class-wds-controller-sitemap.php on line 173

Warning: preg_match() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in html/websites/gillsbiz/wp-content/plugins/wpmu-dev-seo/includes/core/class-wds-controller-sitemap.php on line 176
Any ideas? Thanks

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hi CS_Team

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

This seems to be related to the sitemap URL directly. The sitemap.xml file is not stored in a root folder of the install but instead in the "/wp-content/uploads/" folder. Could you please access the WP install via FTP or cPanel "File Manager" and confirm that the "sitemap.xml" file is actually there?

If no, please try regenerating the sitemap by going to the "Dashboard -> Home" page in your site's back-end and clicking on "Update sitemap now" link in "Sitemaps - SmartCrawl" meta box there.

If that doesn't help, try also re-saving permalinks on site. Don't make changes to it but just go to the "Settings -> Permalinks" page and save current settings, then clear all caches on site if there are any.

If none of that helps, would you please enable support access to the site so I could take a closer look? To do so, please go to the "WPMU DEV -> Support" page in your site's back-end and click on "Grant support access" button there, then let me know here.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.