[SmartCrawl Pro] SmartCrawl 2.2.2.4 brakes WP Forms

Hi,

the recent update of SmartCrawl brakes some other plugins.

What happens is that some ob_start() method calls ends with following error
`PHP Fatal error: ob_start(): Cannot use output buffering in output buffering display handlers in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/wpforms/includes/class-frontend.php on line 1089`
(at the mentioned line is the ob_start() call).

Besides WPForms (Lite as well as Pro version) it happens in my own plugins using ob_start().

So, the problems seems to be clear. SmartCrawls call ob_start() and before the output buffer ends, another (in WPForms or in my plugin) are called which cause `Cannot use output buffering in output buffering display handlers` error.

I disabled SmartCrawl right now. My tip is that the problem is in method smartcrawl_start_title_buffer() in onpage.php file, but haven't tested it properly yet.

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Frantisek,

Thanks for you detailed report, we have noticed that 2.2.2.4 release has issues with shortcodes that use ob_start and thus we had to temporarily take it down and re-release previous version as 2.2.2.5 until this is sorted out.

Apologies fo any inconvenience this might have caused and we're hoping to have patched version back soon.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.