[SmartCrawl Pro] Smartcrawl 2.2.2.6 Killing site again

Hi,
Automate recently (today) updated Smartcrawl Pro to the latest version. It (smartcrawl) then prevents the site loading properly. It actually causes a lot of looping, resulting in page content being loaded multiple times (developer console shows it not stoppping) with a lot of content being out of place (probably due to the content being loaded several times)
I disabled smartcrawl completely to get the site back up and running again. Then re-enabled SC and started disabling features:

I have Title/Meta, Social and Advanced (which was previously disabled anyway) disabled and SEO Checkup and XML sitemap enabled to get this working. (the change is titles/meta and social). I tried combinations but unless BOTH titles/meta AND Social are off we get the issue.