[SmartCrawl Pro] SmartCrawl & Canonical Warning In SEO Checkup Report

Hi: How do I get ride or solve the Canonical warning in an SEO Checkup Report? I see the <link rel="canonical" tag when I search the page source code. I can not find a solution on what steps I need to take? Just tying to improve the overall score. Perhaps I should just ignore and move to the next one? Thank you, Loren

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Loren,

Hi: How do I get ride or solve the Canonical warning in an SEO Checkup Report? I see the <link rel="canonical" tag when I search the page source code. I can not find a solution on what steps I need to take? Just tying to improve the overall score. Perhaps I should just ignore and move to the next one?

I gave a quick look in your website and could notice what you meant. The canonical tags do load when tested, so it's working as expected.

I could also notice there's a result for "URL Structure: keywords", on checking the keywords it does look correct, and the keywords added are part of the URL structure.

Both these listed are false-positive which can be ignored, as it shouldn't be causing any issue.

However, I'll make sure to bring these into our developer's attention to check what further improvements could be done on how the SEO Checkup would list these false positives down the plugin's roadmap too.

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.