[SmartCrawl Pro] Issues: multiple sites, different servers, all today

The only change that's happened on my servers were an Imunify360 upgrade, earlier today.

Since then, I've had multiple sites have Error 500 pop up, out of the blue. Sites that have been running A-OKAY for weeks, or even months.

One one account (not this one), I activated the redirect attachments/media feature in SmartCrawl. Then the site brought up an Error page. I had to rename the plugin folder to disable the plugin.

I had a reseller client show me a screenshot from one of his sites, that closely resembled my copy/paste below.

...in all of the problematic sites today, disabling the plugin (by renaming the plugin folder) was the only way to bring the site back online.

#####

this is from the error.log from the site listed within this ticket:
### FIRST LINE REPEATS, ON AND ON AND ON (before this snippet)

[20-Sep-2018 02:49:47 UTC] PHP Warning:  include(dlass-mappings.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /public_html/content/wp-content/plugins/wpmu-dev-seo/autoloader.php on line 4
[20-Sep-2018 02:49:47 UTC] PHP Warning:  include(): Failed opening 'dlass-mappings.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php72/usr/share/php:/opt/alt/php72/usr/share/pear') in /public_html/content/wp-content/plugins/wpmu-dev-seo/autoloader.php on line 4
[20-Sep-2018 02:49:47 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Class 'Smartcrawl_Controller_Sitemap' not found in /public_html/content/wp-content/plugins/wpmu-dev-seo/includes/init.php:47
Stack trace:
#0 /public_html/content/wp-content/plugins/wpmu-dev-seo/includes/init.php(21): Smartcrawl_Init->init()
#1 /public_html/content/wp-content/plugins/wpmu-dev-seo/includes/init.php(64): Smartcrawl_Init->__construct()
#2 /public_html/content/wp-content/plugins/wpmu-dev-seo/wpmu-dev-seo.php(51): require_once('/home/citizenco...')
#3 /public_html/content/wp-content/plugins/wpmu-dev-seo/wpmu-dev-seo.php(41): Smartcrawl_Loader->plugin_init()
#4 /public_html/content/wp-content/plugins/wpmu-dev-seo/wpmu-dev-seo.php(140): Smartcrawl_Loader->__construct()
#5 /public_html/content/wp-settings.php(305): include_once('/home/citizenco...')
#6 /public_html/content/wp-config.php(62): require_once('/home/citizenco...')
#7 /publi in /public_html/content/wp-content/plugins/wpmu-dev-seo/includes/init.php on line 47
[20-Sep-2018 02:49:47 UTC] PHP Warning:  include(dlass-mappings.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /public_html/content/wp-content/plugins/wpmu-dev-seo/autoloader.php on line 4

### LAST LINE REPEATS, ON AND ON AND ON (after this snippet)

• Ash

Hello splaquet

Looks like a file got missing in the smartcrawl plugin. Would you please delete the plugin from file manager and reinstall and activate?

If you still have issue, you have to run a plugin conflict test. Please deactivate all plugins except this one and check if the problem gone. If so, then enable all plugins one by one and find which one is having conflict. You need to do the same with themes as well

You can find the flowchart here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-1

Please let us know how it goes. Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

• splaquet

wow... that's so odd. good catch man! that's so weird... I need to figure out what could possibly be causing that.

i actually just saw something very similar on a different site. the file reference should have been something like '_.php' and it read like 'b.php', for Theme.co's Pro theme.

Ash , can you think of any EasyApache extensions that would cause characters to swap around like that? as in, the file is written correctly, but is somehow being translated incorrectly during processing. lol... i'm not even sure how i'd word that for cPanel and/or CloudLinux support ticket :disappointed: :stuck_out_tongue:

wow... that's huge. i wonder if that's what's happening across the board on my servers.
    - cPanel v74.0.8
    - CentOS7.5 w/ CloudLinux7.5
    - Imunify360

• splaquet

Here's a copy/paste of my other support message to Theme.co. I wasn't really seeing errors... I just caught these in the debug.log, so I was letting them know about them.

I was trying to resolve a few other issues on a MultiSite installation. While I was in there, I kept seeing items in the debug.log referencing /cornerstone and /pro. After a little investigation, I noticed that the file referenced in the include was actually called '_.php', not 'b.php'. I'm really not a PHP programmer by any stretch of the imagination... but it looked troubling enough to share this with you. These were all from the same timestamp... so they're kicking out REALLY quickly!

PHP Warning: include(b.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/elements/mixins_setup/_bg.php on line 27
    PHP Warning: include(b.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/elements/mixins_setup/_bg.php on line 27
    PHP Warning: include(): Failed opening 'b.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php72/usr/share/php:/opt/alt/php72/usr/share/pear') in /wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/elements/mixins_setup/_bg.php on line 27
    PHP Notice: Undefined variable: is_adv in /wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/elements/mixins_setup/_bg.php on line 103
    PHP Notice: Undefined variable: is_adv in /wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/elements/mixins_setup/_bg.php on line 107
    PHP Notice: Undefined variable: group_std_design in /wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/elements/mixins_setup/_bg.php on line 436
    PHP Notice: Undefined variable: group_std_design in /wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/elements/mixins_setup/_bg.php on line 446

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.