[SmartCrawl Pro] SmartCrawl Kicking Alerts That Aren't Correct

I’ve got multiple blog articles where SmartCrawl is saying the first paragraph has no keywords (it does!), there is no content (it’s a full page article!), there are no internal or external links (there are several!)…basically, it’s kicking back incorrect alerts.

Unfortunately, this isn’t the first time this plugin has given me errors and it’s just feeling “buggy”. I realized the plugin doesn’t play well with Safari (which is dumb) but I use Chrome now exclusively but even that doesn’t prevent errors.

I’m also getting the message, “There was an error crawling https://toniswebdesign.com/, we weren’t able to get meaningful results”. I’ve been getting this for this site and a few others for quite some time and I’d really love to know what needs to be done to fix it.

This plugin has so many great features – if they all worked. Please advise.