[SmartCrawl Pro] SmartCrawl Pro integration with Elementor

Elementor.com is an extremely popular visual site builder. It does for the front-end what your tools do for the backend. (honestly, I wish you would merge with them).

When a build a page using Elementor, I need to go the classic page editor to see your feedback about page content. It would be fantastic if your information was both visible on the page while editing with Elementor and could reflect changes after a scan.

I don't work for Elementor, but I'm an enthusiast and would be happy to elaborate. Nohlgl@gmail.com

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hello there nohl_lyons,

hope you're doing well and really appreciate the request on this!

I've already shared it with our developers and designers for further consideration, but as the Elementor editing screen it's actually a completely new editing screen and doesn't follow the native WP editing pages, it'd require some Elementor-specific integration most probably, which I'm not quite sure that we have in plans. Anyway, that's my personal understanding, so we'll keep you posted here as soon as we've got some more insights over this. :slight_smile:

Take care,
    Dimitris

• Andy
    • Product Design Lead

nohl_lyons thanks for the feedback here! I've added it to our backlog to take a look at. We have a couple of things that are higher on the priority list, but we do have a related task to improve support for page builders and modules with dynamic content (like shortcodes). It's an extremely difficult thing to support as we are totally at the mercy of other developers and how they've coded their plugins but we will do what we can!

Cheers,
    Andy

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.