[SmartCrawl Pro] SmartCrawl reporting errors

This is really two features (I've already mentioned one a few months ago).

When I get my regular reports from SmartCrawl, it would be really nice if there was some indication in the subject line about WHAT site had just been updated. This should be really simple and you already do it for several other reports I get from your other products.

However, the specific feature I need now is that your link in the SmartCrawl report doesn't work. I've just started using the feature in Defender to mask my login page. The link in the SmartCrawl report has the default value (wp-admin) and not the masked one. Consequently, the link fails when I click it.

Please add the site name to the subject of the SmartCrawl reports.
Please use the masked login page in the body of the report.

Thanks,

Jack

• Dimitris

Hello Jack Lavender,

hope you're doing good and thanks for reaching us! :slight_smile:

Please add the site name to the subject of the SmartCrawl reports.

That makes sense, I already shared it with our team for further consideration.

Please use the masked login page in the body of the report.

Please keep in mind the difference between any /wp-admin/ link and the login page.
    The Masking Login Area in Defender plugin is only about the login page and it also refuses access to /wp-admin/ pages, so these links aren't getting redirected to login page automatically, as login page considered to be hidden.
    The actual /wp-admin/ links though, remain the same and are reachable after you log in.
    So the SmartCrawl email links are correct (http://example.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=wds_checkup), you just have to be logged in into your website first in the same browser window. As long as you're logged in, these links are working good.

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.