[SmartCrawl Pro] SmartCrawl Seo Checkup stuck at 100%

I ran the SEO checkup and it has been stuck at 100% for hours. I can't seem to find a way to restart the check-up. It's just spinning there.
My site was recently rebuilt and transferred to a new host. Not sure if that could have something to do with it. I disabled the redirects I know of. What can I do?

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Andrew

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I have checked it on our end and it looks like the scan actually finished quite some time ago so it's possible that it's just an "interface" that got stuck. Just in case, I have issued a "reset" command from our end.

Could you please check again if it's still stuck or if it still seems to be working? If it seems to be working, please make sure that you cleared all the caches on site and - if there is any - on server and check again.

If that still doesn't change anything, I would need to take a closer look so in that case please enable support access to the site for me. To do this, please go to the "WPMU DEV -> Support" page in your site's back-end, click on "Grant support access" button there and let me know here once it's enabled.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.