[SmartCrawl Pro] Smartcrawl site number interaction with wpultimo limit sites in network

When I activate smartcrawl in my network i get some issues. One of them I pinpointed is a conflic with WP-Ultimo limits and quotas in my network abonnements.
As soon as I turn on Smartcrawl my limit of sites to create is set to number 7.

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Avatar,

I don’t have WP Ultimo to test this with, I’ll try getting my hands on it but in the meantime can you give me a bit more information about the limit you’re getting?

Are you seeing any errors or you are not able to create new sites after you have 7 created?
    Also, would you mind allowing support access so we can have a closer look at this?
    To enable support access you can follow this guide here:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-5

Best regards,
    Predrag

• The Bug Hunter

Hi Predrag Dubajic
    How I see the problem happening. Smartcrawl is having issues on my multisite install. Now I noticed that my install with wp ultimo is having a “site quota’s” issues since wp ultimo is not able to change the number of allowed sites in my multisite subscriptions. wp ultimo can not change to a previous set amount of sites. In my case that was 7.
    Now I want to change it to 1 and 2 sites. And wp ultimo was not able to do that. Only when I turn off Smartcrawl in my network, wp ultimo can be set up on the amount.
    I can not test Smartcrawl in my network because of to big conflicts causing. You can set up a staging site in my wpmudev hosting is needed.

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Avatar,

I have created a staging site and did some tests there but I do have some followup questions because I think I’m missing something here.

You said that the site limit is set to 7 and that you are unable to change that.
    So to check if I’m looking in the right place, I went to Plans > All Plans, edited Starter plan and under Quotas & Limits I tried changing value for Sites from 7 to couple other values but it didn’t save.
    If I understand this correctly, that is what the issue is, is that correct?

The thing is that during the above test SmartCrawl was disabled but the value still wouldn’t change.

I also grabbed WP Ultimo and tested it on my installation and there the above test worked fine with and without SmartCrawl enabled.

Is the test that I performed a correct one or were you referring to something else here?

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.