[SmartCrawl Pro] SmartCrawl Stuck at 100%

I've tried to generate a SmartCrawl report but every time it does a scan it gets to 100% and then continues to refresh the page every 5 seconds. Seems to be stuck in a loop. I've tried disabling the plugin and re-enabling it but it keeps showing the 100% loop.

• Inderjeet Singh
    • Flash Drive

Hello AtmoVantage,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I have replicated the issue into your site and this issue seems like the plugin is a conflict with other ones.

So, can you please go with the full confliction test. which includes certain things:
    - First, you need to create a backup of the website before proceeding full conflict test so in case you lose any settings during the test, you can restore back your website.
    - Second, deactivate all plugin apart from the SmartCrawl Pro and WPMUDEV Dashboard plugins.
    - Third, activate a default theme like TwentySeventeen and check again.

If this works and issues were not there, then you need to start activating the remaining plugins and theme, one by one this time, checking every time for the reported issue until you reproduce it again.
    The following flowchart image can assist you during this test: https://premium.wpmudev.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Support-Process-Support-Process.gif

If you don't prefer to make the test in the live website with traffic then please try to create a staging environment, meaning a complete and exact copy of this installation on the same location along with subfolder on root server like as "/dev" along with a different database. So you can perform the test in there instead and it will not affect the live website.

Follow this link for making staging/clone the website.
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/new-from-wpmu-dev-cloner-the-site-cloning-plugin-for-wordpress-multisite/

Look forward to hearing back!

Regards
    Inderjeet

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.