[SmartCrawl Pro] SmartCrawl Title & Meta Description dont function

SmartCrawl Title & Meta Description dont function. I edit much Titles and Descriptions for the Meta area but i dont see the correct changes in the sourcecode. You have grant access.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Benjamin Krause

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I checked the site and looked at a few randomly selected pages on front end and they do seem to follow settings from the SmartCrawl (SmartCrawl seo box on page edit page in back-end) but since I don't know the page as well as you do, I assume I might missed something.

Could you please tell me where and what exactly should I look for to see the issue? I'll check the site again then and see what might be causing this and how to deal with it.

Looking forward to your response,
    Adam

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Benjamin,

I can see the issue on your homepage but I'm afraid that it's caused by the theme you are using, the theme has it's own SEO settings which are overwriting the ones set by SmartCrawl so you're unable to see the changes on the frontend.

Cherry frameworks uses its own custom code to load title and description details in header.php and because of that SmartCrawl is unable to replace it.

You would need to get in touch with your theme developers about this so they can have a look at their code and allow it to be replaced with SmartCrawl values.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.