[SmartCrawl Pro] Support Question

ATTN: Nithin Ramdas
Looks like to have access to the Admin. side of my Wordpress site. However, the link that you sent over to me https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question
opens to this page constantly when I try to into the necessary information. Let me know if you have made any progress as it pertains to SmartCrawl Pro? Thank you. Tom

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Tom,

I can see that you are trying to send information requested here https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/smartcrawl-pro-improve-my-score-thru-using-smart-crawl#post-1379721 - please note that Nithin also asked for the FTP credentials that are different than the WordPress admin.
    If you have trouble sending it through the contact form (can I ask from what system and browser are you using) you can send it directly to contact [at] wpmudev.org.

Please note that contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question will not reload the page after sending a message it will just display a text "Your message has been sent successfully!"

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Tom
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Kasai;

The whole point of subscribing to WPMUDEV.org monthly service is for you to help me work through the process and not try to figure things out on my own. I have no idea what the FTP credentials are nor why you need it.

Your company seems to want and create more issues for my site than solves them. Not sure that’s a plus?

I’ve given Nithin authority to browse through the Admin side and looks like he’s logged on but haven’t done anything. This issue has dragged on for some time now.

I was hoping that this would be somewhat better than some of the independent plugin that I had installed such as Yoast. At this point, not quite sure?!

Let me know if you’re company are planning to help me or just ask more technical questions that I have no idea what you’re talking about.

Tom

• Patrick Freitas
    • Staff

Hi Tom

Hope you are doing well.

FTP is the way we access the WordPress files to debug the problems, some plugins like SmartCrawl has a debug mode where we can activate and check why the issue is happening, to give complete information for you.

Those credentials can be found with the hosting provider, some members also access through cPanel instead of FTP.

I’ve given Nithin authority to browse through the Admin side and looks like he’s logged on but haven’t done anything. This issue has dragged on for some time now.

As requested to give you complete information or issue fix we would need to have the access on WordPress files too not only the Admin side, most of the time issues are not solve from Admin side :slight_smile:

I was hoping that this would be somewhat better than some of the independent plugin that I had installed such as Yoast. At this point, not quite sure?!

SmartCrawl can replace any other SEO plugin, this is a great plugin, SEO problems are usually due to bad coding on the theme or just good practices, I see Nithin sent you some insights already.

Let me know if you’re company are planning to help me or just ask more technical questions that I have no idea what you’re talking about.

We understand some members do not have the technical knowledge, we try to guide the members as more natural as possible to help, feel free to ping us on chat, and we can explain you provided information from the other thread if anything is not clear.

Best Regards,
    Patrick Freitas

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.